Kris, Himself and I are starting the summer debate.
This year's debate is: 'Who is the greatest band ever?'
'Besides Led Zeppelin', says Himself.
This is a simple ploy on Himself's part to try to make sure he picks the winning band.
In case Nirvana doesn't win.
Kris is hedging her bets.
She's changed her mind twice, but I love all her choices so far.
U2
The Doors
Coldplay
Stone Temple Pilots
And one more, she can't remember.
You can pick four bands.
You can change them as many times as you like.
At the end of the summer we will agree on the best band in the world.
We are listening to Nirvana, right now, we started with Santana and Coldplay.
And we don't have a gun.
Says Himself.
And later, I'll get Radiohead on.
Because I'm doing the typing, that's why!
We cannot wait to hear what you think.
Ta ta , says Himself, broadcasting from a free Melwood.
2 comments:
Roxy Music. Or the Fall. Celeste says the Smiths, obviously. As though there any question about that at all.
I suspect that Marxist science will not lead to Stone Temple Pilots being revealed as the greatest band in the world ever.
My candidates:
The Smiths (obv.)
Roxy Music
New Order
The Velvet Underground (but only the first three albums)
only four nominations allowed?
Post a Comment